Premium Odorless, Anti-bacterial, and Stain-resistant Interior Paint
DAVIES® Bio-Fresh+™ is a water-based, stain-resistant premium interior paint. It exhibits excellent hydrophilic stain resistance combined with hydrophobic stain removal. The liquid stain repellent refers not only to the ability to resist the penetration of common household stains such as coffee, wine, tea, juices, and ink but also to the beading effects of all these stains. This means the liquid forms into beads on the paint film and rolls down the wall thus, the paint surfaces can be easily cleaned.
DAVIES® Bio-Fresh+™ with ultra-low volatile organic compound (VOC) level, emits fewer pollutants into the air and has no unpleasant smell which normally comes with ordinary paints. The special anti-bacterial formulation of DAVIES® Bio-Fresh+™ helps inhibit the growth of disease-causing bacteria such as Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
Type: Modified Acrylic
Finish: Flat, Sheen, Semi-Gloss
Color Range: White, 48 Standard Colors in sheen finish. Sheen tint bases for pastel, medium, and deep colors
Pack Sizes: 4 liters and 16 liters
• The First odorless and Anti-bacterial Paint in the Philippines
• Anti-bacterial / Anti-fungal Formulation
• Ultra Low Voc (volatile Organic Compound)
• Stain-less Technology and Surface Protection
• Extremely Durable Finish, Fast Drying and Environmental Friendly
• Easy Application and Water Clean-up.
Interior concrete masonry surfaces
Application Tools: Brush / Roller Spray
Thinning: Dilute with not more than 10% water
A. New Concrete
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28 days with a moisture content of less than 15% and a Ph level below 10
• To neutralize and remove efflorescence, treat surfaces with DAVIES 100-X Concrete Neutralizer diluted with 16 parts water to 1 part DV 100-X. Apply by brush or mop to wet the surface thoroughly and dry overnight. Rinse with water and dry.
B. Previously Painted Concrete:
• Remove mold and mildew growth with DAVIES 500-X Mildewcide Wash Solution. Rinse with water, dry, and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent the regrowth of mold and mildew.
• For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat of DAVIES 5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES 555 Concrete Clear Sealer
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer
Putty: As needed, apply DAVIES® 5000 Megacryl® Concrete Putty
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer on puttied areas
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Bio-Fresh+TM Topcoat Finish
Recoating Interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 2 hours
Clean-Up: Clean Water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep the container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.