100% Acrylic Elastomeric Paint
DAVIES® SUN & RAIN® is an odorless self-priming and waterproofing low sheen finish elastomeric paint. It is based on a 100% Acrylic Technology that gives excellent UV and water resistance resulting to a more durable and attractive paint finish. It covers hairline cracks due to its high elasticity, thus it is recommended for exterior and interior concrete walls.
Type: 100% Acrylic
Finish: Low Sheen
Color Range: White, Black, 82 Standard Colors, Tint Bases for Pastel, Medium, Deep Colors
Practical Coverage: 25-30 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 1 liter, 4 liters, and 16 liters
• 2X Weather Durability
• 2X Color Fading Resistance
• 2X Dirt Pick-up Resistance
For interior and exterior concrete surfaces.
Application Method: Brush / Roller / Spray
Thinning: Dilute with not more than 10% water
A. New Concrete:
• New concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly cured for 28 days before painting, having a moisture content of less than 15% and a pH below 9.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry and free from oil, grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
B. Previously Painted Concrete:
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
• If the surface is powdery and chalky, scrub and clean with water before applying one coat of DAVIES Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer.
• For mildew and molds, treat with 1 part liquid bleach and 3 parts water solution. Rinse with water and allow the surface to dry before painting.
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer or SR-BM Buena Mano
Putty: As needed, Apply DAVIES® 5000 Megacryl® Concrete Putty on surface imperfections
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer or SR-BM Buena Mano on puttied surfaces
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® SUN & RAIN® Topcoat Finish
Recoating interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 24 hours
Clean-up: Clean Water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep the container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.