DAVIES® Wall Prep Drywall Primer is a premium fast-drying, interior water-based primer-sealer. It is formulated to prepare and seal uncoated porous drywall surfaces to make them more receptive to finish topcoats and achieve a uniform quality finish.
Type: Modified acrylic
Color: DV-1370 White
Practical Coverage: 30-35 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 4 liters and 16 liters
• Excellent topcoat adhesion for a long-lasting finish
• Low odor. Low VOC
• Mold and mildew-resistant
Primer for drywall surfaces such as plasterboard, gypsum board,ficem board, and wall board used
as walls and ceilings.
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller / Spray
Dilute with not more than 5% water
• Sand smooth and ensure that all dust is completely removed with a clean rag.
• For uneven surfaces, use MONDO™ Premium Joint Compound JC™-10 or MONDO™ Joint Compound JC-30 Ready-to-Use Plaster.
Previously Painted Drywall:
• Remove mold and mildew growth with a solution of 1 part liquid bleach and 3 parts water. Rinse with water, dry, and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent the regrowth of mold and mildew.
• For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat of DAVIES®5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES® 555Concrete Clear Sealer.
• Repair uneven surfaces with DAVIES® 5000 Concrete Putty orDAVIES® 5-900 Liquid Tile Cast
Joint Compound: As needed, apply MONDO™Premium Joint CompoundJC™-10 White Powder or MONDO™ JointCompound JC-30 Ready-to-Use PlasterReady-to-Use Plaster
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1370 Wall Prep Drywall Primer
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Latex Topcoat Finish
Drying Time: 1-2 hours
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.