Extreme Latex Waterproofer
MONDO SuperDry™ is an advanced high-performance mastic waterproofing membrane providing utmost protection from water ingress and damage. ItsWater Lock technology imparts a continuous low water absorption over a long time able to withstand positive and negative high water pressure. It offers the optimum balance of flexibility for outstanding crack bridging ability and tensile strength for weather and chemical resistance.
Type: Advanced modified-acrylic
Practical Coverage: 10-12sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 1 liter, 4 liters and 16 liters
• High cross-linked finish for outstanding masonry waterproofing
• Able to withstand 10-15 psi of negative and positive hydrostatic pressure
• Ultra-low water absorption for a blister-free finish
• Excellent elastomeric property ideal for the crack bridging ability
• Long-term durable protection with good adhesion and dirt pick-up resistance.
For interior and exterior concrete surfaces, above and below-groundapplications.
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller
• New concrete and plaster surfaces must be thoroughly cured for28 days or treated with DAVIES® 100-X Concrete Neutralizer.
• If treated with DAVIES® 100-X Concrete Neutralizer, rinse well with water to remove white crystals that form on the surface. Dry thoroughly.
• Surfaces should be clean and dry, free from oil, grease, dust, dirt, loose materials, and other contaminants.
• Remove dust, loose or excess grit, or mortar with a stiff brush and clean the surface by hosing with high water pressure.
• Loose or falling concrete must be removed and large holes and cracks repaired.
• Remove efflorescence – a white crystal-like deposit visible on the concrete surfaces.
Scrape to bare all existing paint is recommended to achieve theproducts’ performance as excellent waterproofing membrane.
First Coat: Apply one (1) coat of MONDO® SuperDry™
Second Coat: Apply one (1) coat of MONDO® SuperDry™
Third Coat (Final Coat): Apply 1-2 coats of DAVIES Latex Topcoat Finish
• For best waterproofing results, apply MONDO® SuperDry™during the dry (rain-free) season.
• Use a paint roller for the main surface area of walls and ceiling, and a paintbrush for difficult-to-reach areas like cornices and skirting.
• Work at painting from top to bottom starting from the ceiling, the cornices, and walls, and the skirting to finish.
• When using a roller, fill a paint tray with paint. Move the roller up and down the tray until saturated with paint. Apply using overlapping strokes. On ceilings, roll sideways. On-wall, use up-down strokes, never sideways.
• When using a paintbrush, use only 1/3 of the bristle length when dipping in paint. Use long continuous strokes to form neat lines, taking care to overlap.
• DAVIES® SuperDry™ may be top-coated with any water-based DAVIES® Topcoat Finish.
Recoating Interval: 2 hours
Drying Time: 2-4 hours
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.