Alkyd-based Metal Primer
• Excellent adhesion to ferrous metal surfaces
• Very good rust-inhibitive properties
• Very good cohesion and gloss hold-out to alkyd-based topcoat finishes
• Non-lead and non-chrome anticorrosive pigments
For ferrous metal surfaces in residential and industrial applicationsuch as fences, railings, gates, furniture and others
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller / Spray
For brush/roller application, use as-is. If necessary, dilute with not more than ¼ liter DAVIES® 40 Paint Thinner per 4L DAVIES® Metal Primer
For spray application, dilute with not more than 1 liter DAVIES® 40 Paint Thinner per 4L DAVIES® Metal Primer
Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, loose rust, and other foreign material to ensure complete adhesion of
the primer to the surface.
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® Metal Primer
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Gloss-It
Drying Time to Topcoat: 6-8 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® 40 Paint Thinne
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.