DAVIES® Oil Tinting Colors are alkyd-based concentrated pigments that are miscible with alkyd and oil-based paints such as DAVIES® Gloss-It to produce the desired colors. They exhibit excellent color retention and high tinting strength.
Type : Alkyd
Color Range :
TC-10 Bulletin Red
TC-11 Venetian Red
TC-21 Thalo Blue
TC-33 Thalo Green
TC-44 Hansa Yellow
TC-60 Lamp Black
TC-90 Raw Sienna
TC-91 Burnt Sienna
TC-93 Burnt Umber
Pack Sizes: 60 ml and 1/4 liter
• Compatible and stable in white base paints
• High tint strength
• Easy to disperse
For tinting paint enamels, both oil and synthetic alkyd types. May also be used for staining, graining, glazing antiquing.
Guidelines for use:
• Stir the tinting paste before use.
• Mix the desired amount of tinting color to the paint and stir well.
• Use up to a maximum of 1/4 Liter / 4 Liter paint
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.