Polyurethane Wood Varnish
A single component Polyurethane coating which, when applied, chemically reacts with atmospheric moisture to form an extremely tough, chemical and mechanical resistant clear film on wood surfaces.
Pack Sizes: 1 Liter and 4 Liters
18-20 sqm / 4L DAVIES® DM-1 Diamante®
+ 1L Polyurethane Reducer / coat depending of surface porosity
• Single Component - no catalyst needed
• Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance
• Easy to apply
• Easy to maintain
For wood parquet floors and heavy duty furniture for home and office.
Brush / Spray
Add 1 Liter of Diamante® DM-72 Polyurethane Reducer / 4 Liters of Diamante®
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil and other foreign materials.
• Sand wood surface until smooth to touch with no slivers or rough edges. Dust off and wipe with a clean rag.
• Patch all holes and imperfections with DAVIES® 77 Lax-Tite Lacquer Wood Dough. Sand smooth and dust off..
First Coat: Mix 4L of DAVIES® DM-1 Diamante® with 1L Diamante® DM-72 Polyurethane Reducer. Apply one (1) coat.
FInal Coat: Mix 4L of DAVIES® DM-1 Diamante® with 1L Diamante® DM-72 Polyurethane Reducer. Apply one (1) coat.
Recoating Interval: 1-2 hours
Dry to touch - 1-2 hours
Full traffic - 7 days
Clean-Up: Diamante® DM-72 Polyurethane Reducer
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.