100% Crosslinking Acrylic Elastomeric Coating System
DAVIES® ElastoFlexx™ Topcoat is a premium quality 100% acrylic elastomeric water-based coating formulated with the advanced UV CrosslinkingTechnology CLT suited for tropical climates. In the presence of sunlight, the surface UV Crosslinker forms a defensive layer with high hardness to achieve the highest level of Dirt Pick-up Resistance. But this unique core-shell structure forms a “honeycomb” underneath resulting in outstanding elongation and tensile strength. In addition, its hydrophobic property helps to block water-soluble components from reaching the surface and prevents rainwater from entering the film. This contributes to excellent resistance to Water Streaking.
Type : 100% Acrylic Crosslinking Polymer
Finish : Low Sheen
Color Range : Available in White and Tint Bases for
Pastel, Medium, Deep Colors
Recommended Coverage: 30 sqm / 4L / coat
• Exceptional Durability
• Superior Dirt pick-up Resistance
• Long-term Elasticity and Crack-Bridging property
• Outstanding Water Streaking Resistance
• Excellent Peeling, Chalking, and Color Fading Resistance
• Protection against fungus and algae growth
• Outstanding Alkali & Efflorescence Resistance
• New or previously painted exterior masonry surfaces
Brush / Roller / Spray
Dilute with not more than 5% of water
A. New Concrete
• New concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly
cured for 28 days before painting, having a moisture content of less than 15 and a pH below 9.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
•Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil, grease, loose materials and other possible contaminants.
B. Previously Painted Concrete
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil grease, loose materials and other possible contaminants.
• If the surface is powdery and chalky, scrub and clean with waterbefore applying one coat of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® PenetratingSealer
• For mildew and molds, treat with 1 part liquid bleach and 3 partswater solution. Rinse with water and allow the surface to drybefore painting.
ElastoFlexx™ Elastomeric Coating System
Apply one (1) coat of Davies Elastoflexx Sealer.
Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® ElastoFlexx™Membrane.
Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® ElastoFlexx™ Topcoat.
Recoating Interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 2 hours
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.