Alkyd Reflectorized Traffic Paint
A reflectorized traffic paint based on a fast-drying synthetic resin for marking asphalt and masonry surfaces of factories, schools, markets, etc.
Type: Alkyd Enamel
Color: DV-65-00 White, DV-65-40 Yellow, DV-65-60 Black
Practical Coverage: 30 - 35 sqm 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Size: 4 liters
• Good weather resistance
• Lightfast color
• Easy to apply
Road marking for asphalt and concrete surfaces
Application Tools: Brush / Roller
Thinning: Dilute with not more than 5% DV-40 Paint Thinner per 4L of Davies Alkyd Based Traffic Paint
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Remove dirt, loose or excess grit, or mortar with a stiff brush and clean the surface with high-pressure water hosing.
First Coat: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES Reflectorized Alkyd Based Traffic Paint
Final Coat: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES Reflectorized Alkyd Based Traffic Paint
Recoating interval: 4 hours
Surface dry – 4 hours
Dries to traffic – 24 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® DV-40 Paint Thinner
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
• Keep the container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.