DAVIES® Flat Wall Enamel is a top-grade alkyd-based enamel that dries to an extremely durable film with good hiding power and a non-glaring flat finish. It is recommended for application on interior walls and ceilings for protective, decorative, or sanitary purposes.
Type: Alkyd Enamel
Color Range: White
Practical Coverage: 35-40 sqm / 4 liter / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 1 liter, 4 liters and 16 liters
• Excellent leveling to a smooth finish
• Good coverage and excellent hiding
• Extremely flat finish to cover surface imperfections
Interior walls and ceilings - wood and gypsum
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller / Spray
Dilute with not more than 10% DAVIES® 40 Paint Thinner
A. New Surfaces
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and all other foreign materials.
• Sand wood surface until smooth to touch with no slivers or rough edges. Dust off and wipe with a clean rag.
B. Previously Painted Surfaces
• Use DAVIES 300-X Strip-Eze Paint Remover to aid in scraping off old paint.
• Patch all holes and imperfections with DAVIES® 1000 Pro-Lux®Glazing Putty. Sand smooth and dust off.
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1360 Interior Wood Primer & Sealer
Putty: As needed, apply DAVIES® 1000 Pro-Lux® Glazing Putty on surface imperfections
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1360 Interior Wood Primer & Sealer on puttied areas
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® 300 Flat Wall Enamel
Recoating Interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 3-4 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® 40 Paint Thinner
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.