DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Putty Filler is an acrylic solvent-based putty filler for concrete and wood surfaces. It fills dents, nails holes, deep fill marks, crevices, and other deep surface imperfections. It is easy to apply with very good workability and is fast drying. It also possesses high resistance to abrasion, shrinkage, alkali, water, and excellent surface adhesion.
Type: Acrylic Solvent-Based
Recommended Coverage: 15 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 4 liters
Fills cracks and surface defects in concrete and wood surfaces before painting.
Concrete and Wood surfaces
Application Tools :
A. New Concrete:
• New Concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly cured for 14 to 28 days before painting.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil, grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
B. Previously Painted Concrete:
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
• If the surface is powdery and chalky, scrub and clean with water before applying one coat of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Penetrating Sealer.
• For mildew and molds, treat with 1 part liquid bleach and 3 parts water solution. Rinse with water and allow the surface to dry before painting.
Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® DV-5-530 / DV-5-531 Liquid Tile® Penetrating Sealer
Putty: As needed, apply DAVIES® 5-1000 Putty Filler on surface imperfections
Primer: As needed, Apply DAVIES® DV-5-700 Liquid Tile® Primer on puttied surfaces
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Topcoat Finish
Recoating Interval: 15-30 minutes
Drying Time: 5-12 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® DV-5-70 Liquid Tile® Reducer
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.