Concrete Primer & Sealer
DAVIES® Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer is a water-based primer for concrete and masonry surfaces. It seals porous surfaces and prepares the substrate for subsequent latex topcoats.
Type : Modified Acrylic
Finish : Flat
Color Range : DV-1350 White, DV-1356 Gray
Practical Coverage: 30-35 sqm/ 4L/coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 4 liter and 16 liters
• Excellent adhesion to concrete surface
• Excellent alkali resistance
• Very good water resistance
For concrete walls and ceiling surfaces
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller / Spray
If necessary, dilute with not more than 10% water
A. New Concrete:
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28days with a moisture content of less than 15% and a Ph level below 10
B. Previously Painted Concrete:
• Remove mold and mildew growth with DAVIES® 500-XMildewcide Wash Solution. Rinse with water, dry, and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent the regrowth of mold and mildew.
• For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat of DAVIES®5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES® 555 Concrete Clear Sealer
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 1350 Megacryl® Concrete Primer & Sealer
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Latex Topcoat Finish
Drying Time: 1-2 hours
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand