Two Component Solvent-free Epoxy Floor Coating
DAVIES® Powerfloor™ is a two-pack high-performance epoxy floor coating designed to provide tough and durable protection to interior concrete floors. This 100% solid one-coat system forms a smooth glossy finish with outstanding resistance to abrasion and impact, and solvent and chemical spillage
Type : Epoxy-polyamine Polymer
Finish : Smooth Glossy
Color Range :
PF-00 Marking White
PF-10 Rustic Red
PF-21 Classic Blue
PF-31 Tropical Green
PF-40 Canary Yellow
PF-61 Velvet Gray
PF-64 Dark Velvet Gray
PF-90 Sand Beige
Recommended Coverage: 16 sqm / 4L / coat
Pack sizes: 4 liters set
• 100% Solids- One coat High-Build Finish
• Superior Abrasion and Impact Resistance
• Excellent Water and Chemical Resistance
• Very Good Adhesion and Dirt Pick-up Resistance
• Easy to Apply and Clean - High Gloss Smooth Finish
For Concrete Floors such as :
Brush / Roller
If necessary, dilute with not more than 5% DV-95 DAVIES® Epoxy Reducer™
Mix 3 volume parts of DAVIES® Powerfloor™ Base to 1 volume part DAVIES® Powerfloor™ Hardener
Pot Life @ 28⁰C:
30 minutes - 1 hour
• New concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly cured for 28 days before painting, having a moisture content of less than 15% and a pH below 9.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil, grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
1. Premix DAVIES® Powerfloor™ Base to a uniform consistency.
2. Add the entire contents of DAVIES® Powerfloor™ Hardener to DAVIES® Powerfloor™ Base and MIX SLOWLY but THOROUGHLY for 5 MINUTES. It is better to transfer the contents to a bigger container for easy mixing.
3. Apply immediately with a roller or brush.
4. All mixed paint must be used within the POT LIFE time limit.
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® EPS-050 Eposeal
Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES DV-PF-Powerfloor
Dry to touch - 8 hours
Light traffic - 24 hours
Full traffic - 7 days
Clean-Up: DV-95 DAVIES® Epoxy Reducer™
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.