Polyurethane Wood Varnish
DAVIES® Polyfloor® Polyurethane Varnish is a two-pack reactive polyurethane coating that is characterized by its flexibility and exceptional resistance to abrasions and ordinary household chemicals. It is suitable for any wood finishing such as the floor, walls, and ceiling coverings, built-in furniture, doors, and tables.
Type : Polyurethane Based
Finish : Gloss
Color : Clear
Practical Coverage: 30-35 sqm / 4L / coat depending on
Pack Sizes: 1 liter set and 4 liters set
• Excellent gloss retention
• High impact strength and toughness
• Excellent abrasion and household chemical resistance
• Easy maintenance
recommended for finishes on wood and parquet floors such as
gymnasiums, sports halls, schools, office rooms, and department stores.
• All areas to be painted must be dry and free of dirt, grease, oil and other foreign matters.
• Sand surface until wood is smooth to touch.
• Dust off completely, then wipe with a clean rag.
• Fill in all cracks and other minor irregularities with DAVIES® 77 Lax-Tite Plastic Wood Dough if necessary.
Application Method :
Brush / Spray
Dilute with not more than 5% PU-72 Polyfloor Reducer
Mix Ratio :
For DAVIES® PU-2022 Polyfloor Sealer, mix 3.34 weight parts DAVIES® Polyfloor Sealer Base 0.48 weight part DAVIES® Polyfloor Sealer Hardener
For DAVIES® PU-1032 Polyfloor Topcoat Gloss, mix 3.00 weight parts (3.15L) DAVIES® Polyfloor Topcoat Base 1.00 weight part (0.85L) DAVIES® Polyfloor Topcoat Hardener .
Pot life @ 28ºC : 8-10 hours
Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® PU-2022 Polyfloor® Sealer Clear
Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® PU-1032 Polyfloor®Topcoat Gloss Clear
Recoating Interval : 3-4 hours
Drying Time :
Dry to touch - 3-4 hour
Full Traffic - 7 days
Clean-up : PU-72 Polyfloor Reducer
DAVIES® Polyurethane Hardener is sensitive to moisture and should therefore be kept tightly sealed. Pot life of the catalyzed mixture shortens correspondingly with increasing temperature.
Mix only enough quantity for use within 8-10 hours. Clean brush and other equipment immediately after use with Polyfloor Reducer
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.