MONDO™ JOINT COMPOUND JC™-30 is a ready-to-use multi-purpose plaster designed for fast application. It is used in all phases of finishing walls and ceiling surfaces to flush joints and angles, fill and repair holes and cracks, patch and level substrates, embed joint tapes, and cover fastener heads, to create a seamless, even, and smooth surface.
Type: Vinyl Acetate / Ethylene
Finish: Flat Smooth
As Joint Filler: 3 linear meters / kilo @ 15 cm wide (based on 3 coats application)
As Levelling Compound: 2-2.5 sqm / kilo / coat
Pack Sizes: 5kg and 25 kg
• Ready-mix - quick application
•Excellent Workability - quick setting
• Very Good Sanding Property
• Minimal Shrinkage
• Crack Resistant
• Non-toxic and Environment Friendly
Application Tools :
Clean Stainless Steel Trowel / Putty Knife
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Sand smooth and ensure that all dust is completely removed with a clean rag.
Ready to use.
• Apply MONDO™ JOINT COMPOUND JC™-30 with a putty knife or steel trowel to cover the application area.
• A mesh or paper tape may be used to conceal the joints or cracks before applying MONDO™ JOINT COMPOUND JC™-30.
• Allow each coat to dry completely before applying a second coat.
• Sand the final coat to smoothen the applied area.
• Apply the recommended Coating System.
Number of coats:
3 coats as Joint Filler
1-2 coats as Levelling Compound
Recoating interval: 1 hour
Drying Time: 24 hours before paint application
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage, sweep and dispose accordingly.