Cementitious Waterproofing System
MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ is a water-based acrylic polymer specially formulated to be blended with portland or pozzolan cement. The resulting polymer-cement compound, when applied properly, results in a tough but flexible membrane capable to bridge hairline cracks. It possesses excellent waterproofing barrier for concrete surfaces, with superior adhesion, mechanical, and flexibility properties
Type: Modified Acrylic
Color: Milky White Liquid
For vertical substrates: 5-6 sqm / 4L + 6kg cement / coat
For horizontal surfaces: 3.5 – 4.5 sqm / 4L + 6kg cement / coat
Pack Sizes: 4 liters and 16 liters
• water-based - low odor, non-toxic, and environment friendly
• Excellent adhesion - provides superior bond strength to concrete, metal, wood, bricks, and insulation foams
• Durable - has excellent ultraviolet (UV) exposure resistance that prolong the service life of the structure
• Water-resistant - resists water seepage; suitable for positive water pressure on exterior and interior vertical walls
• Affordable - superb quality with a reasonable price
• Flexible - greatly reduces concrete chipping even for thin mortar finishes
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28days with the moisture of pH level below 10
• All structural cracks must be repaired before waterproofing application. Use the required structural bonding agents.
Add cement gradually to MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ and continue mixing for 3-5 minutes until the desired consistency is obtained.
Recommended Number of Coats:
Using a brush, apply three (3) coats of 4 liters MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ mixed with 6 kg of cement
Using a roller, apply two (2) coats of 4 liters MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ mixed with 6 kg of cement
Using a brush, apply 4-5 coats of 4 liters MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ mixed with 6 kg of cement
Using a roller, apply 3-4 coats of 4 liters MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ mixed with 6 kg of cement
• Wet masonry surfaces thoroughly with water.
• Apply MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ cement mixture using a brush or roller. For the best result let applied MONDO™ PLEXI-TITE™ cure for3 days before applying desired painting system.
Workability: 30-45 minutes
Pot Life: 1-2 hours
Dry to touch – 10-15 minutes
Flash-off (in between coats): 30 minutes
Dry hard (paint ready): 3 days
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.