Elastomeric Sealant & Waterproofer
MONDO™ LIQUID SEAL™ is a high-quality water-based elastic sealant and waterproofing membrane. It is a versatile gap filler and sealer for stopping water leakages and moisture ingression in roofs and gutters, PVC pipes, metal sheets, and other construction materials such as concrete and wood. As a waterproofing membrane, it dries to a strong, durable, and flexible bond to provide a long-lasting air-water resistive barrier.
Type: Modified Acrylic
Practical Coverage: 16-20 sqm / coat / 4 Liters
Pack Sizes: ¼ liter, 1 liter and 4 liters
• Ready to use, easy to apply, fast drying
• Adheres perfectly to most non-porous substrates
• Superior flexibility and cracking-bridging ability
• Outstanding water-resistant property
• Non-corrosive on metal surfaces
• Paintable with water-based paint systems
• Water-based, non-toxic, environmentally friendly
• Joints and Nailheads
• Flashing and Gutters
• PVC Pipes
• Cracks on Concrete Walls
Application Tools :
Clean Stainless Steel Trowel / Putty Knife / Brush / Roller
As Sealant, not recommended; Use as-is.
As Roof and Walls Waterproofer, dilute with not more than 10% water
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28days with the moisture of pH level below 1
Apply MONDO™ LIQUID SEAL™ using a putty knife or trowel. Use ASIS, do not dilute.
As Roof and Walls Waterproofer
1. Dilute 4L MONDO™ LIQUID SEAL™ with ½L water.
2. Apply using a brush or roller.
3. Apply the first coat, let dry for 2 to 3 hours before the subsequent coat of MONDO™ LIQUID SEAL™. For severe cracks on walls that are non-structural, you may use Waterproofing Fiber Mesh immediately after the first coat while it is wet. Dab cloth onto wet sealant. Let dry then apply a second coat or third coat for best results.
Number of coats: 1-3 coats
Recoating interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 24 hours before paint application
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep the container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.