Acrylic Paintable Joint Sealant & Filler
MONDO™ SEAL™ GAPFREE MS-300 is a painters’ friendly sealant that is paintable. It is suitable for interior use to fill small gaps suitable for internal cracks exposed to little or no movement as well as for building repair.
Type : Acrylic
Appearance : Paste-like
Color : MS-300-White
Pack Size: 270 ml
• Odor-less and low VOC
• Non-sag and good tooling properties
• Excellent adhesion to most unprimed surfaces such as concrete, wood, glass, plasterboard, etc.
Application Tools :
The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry, and free of all loose material such as dust, dirt, rust, oil, and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with a solvent and clean, lint-free, cotton cloth. Remove residual solvent before it evaporates with a fresh clean, dry cloth.
How to use:
1. Open the tip of the cartridge with a cutter or a sharp knife.
2. Cut the nozzle off at an angle, with an opening that matches the width of the joint to be sealed.
3. Attach the nozzle to the cartridge.
4. Place the cartridge into the gun.
5. Push the MONDO™ SEAL™ GAPFREE MS-300 out of the cartridge until it is at the tip of the nozzle.
6. With a steady hand, apply MONDO™ SEAL™ GAPFREE MS-300 preferably at a 45-degree angle and pull evenly along the joint.
7. Remove any excess MONDO™ SEAL™ GAPFREE MS-300 by a spatula at a 45-degree angle position. Dry for 24 hours.
Drying Time: 24 hours
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep the container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.