DAVIES ElastoFlexx Membrane is a water-based modified Acrylic elastomeric coating that cures to a rubber-like undercoat membrane for use in positive waterproofing concrete or masonry surfaces to be finished with DAVIES ElastoFlexx Topcoat. Its high solids content covers any capillary crack on the surface, creating an elastic sealing membrane impermeable from water. It dries to a smooth finish with high bonding strength while maintaining good elasticity.
Type : Modified Acrylic Polymer
Finish : Mid Sheen
Color Range : White and Gray
Recommended Coverage: 25 sqm / 4L / Coat
Pack Sizes: 4 liters and 16 liters
• Flexible Mastic Membrane
• Water resistant – barrier coat against water ingress
• Crack-bridging ability – covers hairline cracks
• Excellent Adhesion – fully bonded system Efflorescence and alkaline resistant
• Concrete walls
• Brick Work
Brush / Roller / Spray
Dilute with not more than 5% of water
A. New Concrete
• New concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly
cured for 28 days before painting, having a moisture content of less than 15 and a pH below 9.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
•Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil, grease, loose materials and other possible contaminants.
B. Previously Painted Concrete
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil grease, loose materials and other possible contaminants.
• If the surface is powdery and chalky, scrub and clean with waterbefore applying one coat of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® PenetratingSealer
• For mildew and molds, treat with 1 part liquid bleach and 3 partswater solution. Rinse with water and allow the surface to drybefore painting.
ElastoFlexx™ Elastomeric Coating System
Apply one (1) coat of Davies Elastoflexx Sealer.
Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® ElastoFlexx™Membrane.
Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® ElastoFlexx™ Topcoat.
Recoating Interval: 2-3 hours
Drying Time: 2 hours
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.