DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Cast i is a putty-like acrylic-based paste used to create desired textured design finish for wood, concrete, and metal surfaces. It can also be used as filler to fill in dents, welded areas, nail holes, crevices, and other surface imperfections. It can be top-coated with both water and solvent-based acrylic system.
Type : Acrylic Solvent Based
Finish : Flat
Color : Off-White
Recommended Coverage: 5-6 sqm / 4L / coat
• Very good workability; easy to apply
• Fast drying
• Excellent resistance to alkali, acid, and water
Concrete, metal, properly primed wood surfaces
Dilute with not more than 10% DAVIES® DV-5-70 Liquid Tile® Reducer
A. New Concrete:
• New Concrete and cement plastered surfaces must be thoroughly cured for 14 to 28 days before painting.
• Remove concrete laitance and other impurities.
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil, grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
B.Previously Painted Concrete:
• Thoroughly clean the surface and ensure that it is dry, free from oil grease, loose materials, and other possible contaminants.
• If the surface is powdery and chalky, scrub and clean with water before applying one coat of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Penetrating Sealer.
• For mildew and molds, treat with 1 part liquid bleach and 3 partswater solution. Rinse with water and allow the surface to drybefore painting.
Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® DV-5-530 / DV-5-531 Liquid Tile® Penetrating Sealer
Cast: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® 5-900 Liquid Tile® Cast
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® DV-5-700 Liquid Tile® Primer
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Liquid Tile® Topcoat Finish
Drying Time: 5-12 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® DV-5-70 Liquid Tile® Reducer
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.