High Hiding Undercoat-flat Latex
DAVIES® PONDO™ is a water-based all-purpose flat latex undercoat, best for interior / exterior wall and ceiling applications.
DAVIES® PONDO™ is uniquely formulated to have outstanding opacity, thus, providing unsurpassed hiding ability, compared to ordinary latex paint. Due to its high hiding, it can easily cover dark-colored surfaces in just one coat.
Type : Modified Acrylic
Finish : Flat
Color : DV-UC-1 White
Practical Coverage: 25-30-35 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 4 liters and 16 liters
• Excellent hiding and opacity
• Very good alkali and water resistance
• Easy to apply to a smooth finish
• Low VOC, low odor
• For masonry surfaces such as concrete, plaster and stucco
• For drywall such as ficemboards and gypsum boards
Application Method :
Brush / Roller / Spray
Dillute with not more than 10% water
A. New Concrete:
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28 days with the moisture of pH level below 10
B. Previously Painted Concrete:
• Remove mold and mildew growth with DAVIES® 500-XMildewcide Wash Solution. Rinse with water, dry, and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent the regrowth of mold and mildew.
• For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat ofDAVIES® 5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES®555 Concrete Clear Sealer
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® PONDO™ Undercoat Flat Latex
Putty: As needed, apply DAVIES® 5000 Megacryl® Concrete Putty on surface imperfections
Primer/Sealer: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES® PONDO™ Undercoat Flat Latex on puttied surfaces
Topcoat: Apply two (2) coats of DAVIES® Latex Topcoat Finish
Recoating Interval : 2-3 hours
Drying Time : 1 hour depending on weather condition
Clean-up : Clean Water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.