DAVIES® 45-200 Swimming Pool Paint is a modified Acrylic-Chlorinated Rubber-based coating formulated to protect and beautify concrete swimming pools. It is easy to apply, fast-drying and offers good water and chemical resistance.
DAVIES® 45-200 Swimming Pool Paint exhibits excellent adhesion to concrete surfaces even when immersed in water treated with 6-10 ppm of chlorine.
Type: Acrylic-Chlorinated Rubber
Finish: High Sheen
Color: Ocean Blue
First Coat with 25% dilution: 40-50 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Final Coat with 10% dilution: 25-30 sqm / 4L / coat depending on surface porosity
Pack Sizes: 4 liters
• Outstanding adhesion to properly-prepared concrete surfaces
• Excellent water and chemical (chlorine) resistance
• Algae and fungal growth-resistant
For Concrete Surfaces.
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller / Spray
First Coat: Dilute with not more than 25% of DAVIES® 42 CRB Reducer
Final Coat: Dilute with not more than 10% of DAVIES® 42 CRB Reducer
A. New Surfaces
• efflorescence, rust, grease, oil and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28days with a moisture content of less than 15% and a Ph level
• To neutralize and remove efflorescence, treat surfaces with DAVIES 100-X Concrete Neutralizer diluted with 16 parts waterto 1 part DV 100-X. Apply by brush or mop to wet surfacethoroughly and dry overnight. Rinse with water and dry.
• When applying Rendering Paste or Skimcoat for rough surfaces,concrete may be cured for only 7-14 days. Use MONDO SK-1 Skimcoat Superfine White Powder or MONDO SK-2 Rendering Paste.
B. Previously Painted Surfaces
• Remove mold and mildew growth with DAVIES 500-XMildewcide Wash Solution. Rinse with water, dry, and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent the regrowth of mold and mildew.
• For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat of DAVIES5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES 555Concrete Clear Sealer.
*Note: Waterproof surface before coating application is required. Usecementitious waterproofing for best result.
First coat: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES®45-200 Swimming Pool Paint with 25% dilution
Final coat: Apply one (1) coat of DAVIES®45-200 Swimming Pool Paint with 10% dilution
Drying Time: 2-3 hours
Clean-Up: DAVIES® 42 CRB Reducer
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.