2-component Cementitious Waterproofing System
MONDO™ FLEX-IT™ is a two-component cementitious waterproofing system designed to offer a perfect balance of performance features and mechanical properties. It imparts excellent substrate adhesion, high flexibility, and elongation capable to bridge fine cracks in interior and exterior applications. It is supplied in a pre-packaged form with 2.5 liters of Part A solution and 4.00 kg of Part B cement. When mixed together with a slow-speed drill, the resulting fluid mix can be easily applied guaranteeing outstanding waterproofing properties.
Type: Modified Acrylic
Appearance: Part A Milky White, Part B Gray Powder
For Vertical Substrate- 16-20 sqm / 6.5kg set / coat
For Horizontal Substrate - 12-15 sqm / 6.5kg set / coat
Pack size: 6.5 Kg Set
• Exhibits good adhesion and bonding to properly-prepared porous and non-porous substrates including new and old concrete
• Weather, Chemical, and Abrasion resistant
• Protects against water penetration but is water vapor permeable, thus dries to a breathable film
• Easy and fast mixing of 2.5 liters Part A solution and 4 kg Part Bcement with very good application properties
• Good aesthetic properties with improved concrete/masonry appearance
• Bathroom and Toilet
• Basement, Terrace & Balcony
• Kitchen Areas
• Roof Gutters & Retaining Walls
• Plant Boxes
• Swimming Pools
• Water Tanks
• Fish Ponds
Application Tools :
Brush / Roller
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28days with the moisture of pH level below 10
• All structural cracks must be repaired before waterproofing application. Use the required structural bonding agents.
• With constant low-speed mixing, slowly pour 2.5 Liter Part A into the 4 kilos Part B in the pail.
• Mix thoroughly resulting in a homogenous mixture with no lumps present.
• It is best to mix only a sufficient amount that can be applied within1-2 hours. Warm exterior conditions will shorter pot life.
Required Minimum Number of Coats:
For Vertical Substrates: 2 coats at 16-20 sqm / 6.5kg set / coat
For Horizontal Substrates : 3 coats at 12-5 sqm / 6.5 kg set / coat
• Apply MONDO™ FLEX-IT™ using a brush or roller.
• Refer to the Product Preparation Table for the number of coat requirements.
• After final coat application, let it dry for 24 hours before applying the desired painting system.
Recoating Interval: 4-5 hours
Pot Life: 1-2 hours
Drying Time: 24 hours before paint application
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage, sweep and dispose accordingly.