A Natural Concrete Finish Rendering Effect
Concrete plastering cement that brings smooth industrial look finish with the toughness and durability with the ability to fill up cracks, with major capability that allow to come out your creative style. This is also to pacify the trends in the market by creating a visually attractive, alternative to other paving structures used for architectural, decorative, and textured concrete wall finishing
For architectural, decorative, and textured concrete wall finishing
Stainless steel trowel
SURFACE PREPARATION (Concrete Surfaces)
A. New Painting
· All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and all other foreign materials.
· Allow new concrete to cure and dry completely for at least 28 days with a moisture content of less than 15% and a pH level below 10.
· To neutralize and remove efflorescence, treat surfaces with DAVIES 100-X Concrete Neutralizer diluted with 16 parts water to 1 part DV 100-X. Apply by brush or mop to wet surface thoroughly and dry overnight. Rinse with water and dry.
· When applying Rendering Paste or Skimcoat for rough surfaces, concrete may be cured for only 7-14 days. Use MONDO SK-1 Skimcoat Superfine White Powder or MONDO SK-2 Rendering Paste.
· Remove mold and mildew growth with DAVIES 500-X Mildewcide Wash Solution. Rinse with water, dry and immediately apply the recommended paint system to prevent regrowth of mold and mildew.
· For surfaces that exhibit severe chalk, apply one coat of DAVIES 5-530 Liquid Tile Penetrating Sealer or DAVIES 555 Concrete Clear Sealer.
· Repair uneven surfaces with DAVIES 5000 Concrete Putty or DAVIES 5-900 Liquid Tile Cast.
· Mix Part A of Wall Art Industria to Part B using an electric drill mixer. Adjust ratio as needed to achieve desired consistency.
· Blend until the mixture is lump free and homogenous. Use a big container for bigger volumes of mixtures. Do not add water while mixing, or after desired consistency is achieved.
· Lightly mist concrete surface with water, or dampen with a wet cloth before application.
· Apply Wall Art Industria mixture thinly on the surface with a stainless steel trowel. For the first coat, apply evenly at around 1mm thick. Allow six (6) to eight (8) hours drying before applying the second coat.
· Once fully dry, lightly sand uneven areas of the surface. Apply second coat of Wall Art Industria mixture to level and create desired design effect. Polish the surface using a stainless steel trowel.
· Allow the surface to dry for 2-3 days before sanding rough edges.
· Apply Wall Art Industria Clear Topcoat for maximum protection.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
· Keep container closed when not in use.
· Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
· Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
· In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.