Luxe Finish with soft shimmering effects
Davies Wall Art Lune is a decorative coating that gives surfaces a smooth, fine metallic finish that can enhance the air of luxury to any space. The soft texture allows the light to move freely throughout the surface producing a subtle but stunning visual effect that is as elegant and delicate as moonlight.
Colors: Available in oro and argento finishes, 10 standard colors (other colors as requested)
Wall Art™ DecoPrime™ – 7.5-8 square meters / liter / coat
Wall Art™ Lune™ Topcoat- 8-10 square meters / liter / 2 coats
Cement, metal, wood; for interior application
Preparation of the Substrate:
1. Make sure that the surface is clean and dry, free of dust, oil, laitance, pain, curing compounds, and other contaminants such as algae and mildew.
2. Scrape off any cement residue and loose material, and sand away rough edges for a smooth surface.
3. Surface must be cured for 28 days (or 5-7 days skimcoat preparation) before application.
Product Application Procedure:
Step 1: Apply one (1) coat Wall Art™ Decoprime™ using a roller. Let dry for 8 hours.
Step 2: Apply one (1) coat Wall Art™ Lune™ using a roller.
Step 3: While the layer is still wet, make small rotation movements with a stainless steel trowel to achieve the desired texture effect. Let dry for at least 8 hours.
Step 4: Apply second coat of Wall Art™ Lune™using a roller.
Step 5: While still wet, use the stainless steel trowel as in the previous step, repeating until desired texture effect is achieved. Let dry thoroughly.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage absorb with inert materials such as sand.