Dry Wall & Gypsum Board Putty
MONDO™ PREMIUM JOINT COMPOUND JC™-10 is a multi-purpose mineral-based powder joint filler used in all phases of finishing walls and ceiling surfaces to flush joints and angles, fill and repair holes and cracks, patch and level substrates, embed joint tapes and cover fastener heads, to create a seamless, even and smooth surface.
Type: Vinyl Acetate / Ethylene
Finish: Flat Smooth
As Joint Filler: 65 linear meters / coat / 20 kg (based on 3 coats application)
As Levelling Compound on Plaster Boards: 25-30 sqm / coat / 20 kg
Pack Sizes: 20 kg Bag
• Excellent Workability
• Excellent Sanding Property
• Low Shrinkage
• Excellent Adhesion
• Non-toxic and Environment Friendly
• Excellent Bond to Paper and Mesh Tape
Application Tools :
Clean Stainless Steel Trowel / Putty Knife
• All surfaces must be clean, dry, free from dust, dirt, chalk, laitance, efflorescence, rust, grease, oil, and other foreign materials.
• Sand smooth and ensure that all dust is completely removed with a clean rag.
• Mix MONDO™ PREMIUM JOINT COMPOUND JC™-10 with clean tap water with the ratio of 2 kgs MONDO™ PREMIUM JOINT COMPOUND JC™-10 to 1 liter of water.
• Add MONDO™ PREMIUM JOINT COMPOUND JC™-10 by increments to water and mix thoroughly to a homogenous lump-free paste.
• Mix by hand using a spatula or putty knife or with a mechanical mixer at 400rpm.
• Mix only enough product to be used within 30 minutes (about 2-3kgs).
Note: The Material or mixture cannot be remixed once the setting has commenced and should not be used further, as it will impair the product performance.
•Apply with several light strokes using stainless steel trowel or putty knife to cover and fill any gaps in joints and edges.
• A mesh or paper tape may be used to conceal the joints or cracks before applying MONDO™ PREMIUM JOINT COMPOUNDJC™-10.
• Allow each coat to dry completely to build up film thickness.
• Sand the joint compound to smoothen the applied area.
• Apply the recommended Coating System.
Recoating interval: 1 hour
Pot Life: 30 minutes
Drying Time: 24 hours before paint application
Clean-Up: Clean water
STORAGE AND HANDLING
MONDO™ Joint Compound JC™-10 is a cementitious product. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin. Store in a cool, dry place to prevent premature cement curing brought about by moisture.
• Keep container closed when not in use.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated space.
• Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
• In case of spillage, sweep and dispose accordingly.